[Turn] accidentally hit the girl's chest - [12 back]


.  
XII back 

Author: OniOni (ghost) Kanban: sex
Title: Re: [question] accidentally hit her breasts
Time: Sun Jul 9 09:57:57 2006 


edition thanks to the support of several board of Friends of sex from my text to 3:00 po is still waiting for the article was published which is most reluctant to think of my college romance ... but no false Thank you for your support ... back to the story ... sister went to the hostel I have stood empty head ... tell myself that it's all just a dream only have memories of this day is enough to help my sister the next day at noon luggage crates moved to the post office to return to Taipei process is almost no conversation except sister handed Give me a bottle of drink, "it hard for you to drink this bottle" after ... move those upper years: "I have returned to the warden room keys I can do to you over there to take a bath.

I nodded and Picked up years to Help the Upper Hand in Hand Bags Go THEY Dorm head blank Slate ... I was in this Way sister's Hand Holding the Camera Flash nor does anyone no Pay Attention to the Wardens room so Went over to be . the Warden stopped = = Warden: "Hey Hey girls CAN not Go AH" Upper years and let Go Quickly I Huiguo Shen: "I am Sorry SHE That is my sister want to Help Me Move Things" sister School Warden smiled Against the Warden: "OK, OK Sign up HER Things to Go room Keys returned to the Warden,

" This is my first time with the Upper years ... Take the Elevator up into the Elevator Door Elevator Inside the Mirror 's Reflection in the Mirror to See Two People laughing together out "Very board for a couple is not it,

" I jokingly Said, "it is Suitable for ...... Two years ago if you know, then ......" Smile Upper years Disappeared I was silent ... silent ... sister Also Came to the sister School to Pick up the Laundry room into the bathroom of the room empty without a CAN Open the Computer Music ...

I'm sitting in the window head Wind blowing a blank ... Do not know How Long sister was thinking TOO Long to Wash it then Walked over to the bathroom did not Shut Door knocks Find the bathroom ... Gently PUSHED my sister sitting on the Toilet in the Ground are Crying. .. Toilet Paper ,

 I Stood in the Doorway watching HER sister Crying head down: "If Two years ago, then you know ... if you do not know if ..."


Repeating the same thing ........ I think in the past stood in the doorway to comfort her but could not move forward because I knew if I could step forward will sink into , but I still went ahead ... take hold living in upper years kissing her forehead to help her wipe the tears "Bathe it quickly,

" said with a smile on upper years off the bathroom door to go out ... standing outside waiting for a long time before they come to hear the sound of water continue to sit in front window a daze ... showered upper years out , "come here to sit." I waved to the sister school to help me pick up the hair dryer blowing hair upper years: "This may be the last time ..."


<Schematic>




While blowing hair mingled with the sound of noisy sister cries finished blowing the hair ... I told the upper years hugged Tizhuohangli went warden warden room and handed the keys on a motorcycle drove to the station to hold my sister is very tight ... I will slow down slowly ride to the station to the station I told sister reluctantly unwilling to let go ... but the train has been coming school sister turned gently let go "bye" sister turned his back on me ... to be continued =. =

Next time under the  ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩


Article 11 back to   the first 12 back to   the first 13 back to   the first 14 back to  the first 15 back to   the first 16 back to   the first 17 ​​back to   the first 18 back to  the first 19 back to   the first 20 back to  back final   





The following is a reply friends ................



Push wmjp: 07/09 09:58 Push Push Knucklesptt: head push 07/09 9:58 → HitHandGun: I was nine fifty-eight erection 07/09 → Knucklesptt: XD 07/09 nine fifty-eight push eatpeanut: head push 07 / 09 09:58 push weakman: Do not write a whining cry .... 07/09 10:00 push wmjp: 07/09 10:00 am touching push coolyifei: a lot of head-head push 07/09 09: 59 → x4wei: I'll buy breakfast .. so I do not send too fast XD@@07/09 10:00 → eatpeanut:? Could there be continued ......... 07/09 09:59 Push nitro: Push ~~~~~~~~~~~ Well you prove that you are not dead rich raped XD 07/09 10:00 Push jsbd215: push push ah ah ~ 07/09 10:01 Push pimokn: good writing 07/09 10:00 → eatpeanut: Well good writing plus a 07/09 10:01 Push rayzart: dry for a long time have not seen such a sob the article 07/09 10:02! Push pssjim: not to drag the manuscript Ah! I want to go to school to catch up 07/09 10:02 A push desirecity:! how to write a little shorter and shorter ... it 07/09 10:02 Push Knucklesptt: Actually, I think it is almost as if something happened 07 / 09 10:02 → Knucklesptt: a matter of time only two days orz 07/09 10:02 Push mijawang: 07/09 10:02 Wang shutout! Push stnf:! Security Security can make people so dragged and dragged, dragged again ? dragged, dragged and dragged do  07/09 10:02 Push shadowppt: Why are you afraid sink Ah I really do not understand your hesitation is not just 07/09 10:03? push MarlinIce: not finished it ... .. I have received fake miles ...> "<(Cannian) 07/09 10:06 Push kjhfd: no shutout of the  07/09 10:08 push kkoowwee1102:. bad man plugged something only men can play pistol . 07/09 10:10 Push weakman: dry popularity beyond Hayter  XD 07/09 10:11 Push shadowppt: win  yeah dead  07/09 10:13 Push legendsaga74:! Cock text worthy collection of this series XD when novels. ...... 07/09 10:13 Push BatmanII: 07/09 10:14 〒 〒 △ → basketkdash: I am very unhappy A write head has a small head and see Choucha let 07/09 10: 15 push eowym: A finale in the end what is it there together 07/09 10:17 A push benage: Now I'll be back to see foreign fire in my belly !! 07/09 10:17 Push shadowppt: small head unhappy please Fingers girl to appease its mood it 07/09 10:17 Push ggkk: True Love recommended period of history A pity though not in the point XD 07/09 ten eighteen → geniusw: should not it 07/09 with 10 : 30 push desirecity: how not finished ... I'm going to bed ... 07/09 10:35 Push APEpreme: You can book a 07/09 10:36 push nedekwn: Do not drag the artwork A ~~ ~~ 07/09 10:37 Push lanceyeh: yeah a lot of people only a few bars 07/09 10:38 Push shadowppt: ..... Oh original PO is sleep or fatigue ......... .. 07/09 ten thirty-eight → airmonkey: sister also go abroad to come to the former boyfriend of 07/09 10:40 po push autokey: PO 07/09 10:52 admire original push slashdot: Gordon saw it on a pair of This is a couple right there feeling like crying .. 07/09 11:20 Push andrewz: 07/09 11:33 imagined stimuli .... push push gutaussehend: PO told me to read the original with a university? 07/09 11:48 → wmjp: Each article was originally po are pushing good burst 07/09 12:48 push sonamic: 07/09 12:50 goodwill of people pushing xjapan909111: Oh man recalls the romantic ah 07/09 12 : 50 push deathdream: did not always beautiful 07/09 12:50 Push smalldra: 07/09 13:27 help push push Kazarinov: push push ah ah ~ 07/09 13:36







































































































Press praise is a  virtue  forwards  share  a  realm  do you have any idea ?? !! quick message

This article is taken from the Internet, if the source of the article. Inappropriate or have concerns, please let us know and we will remove in the shortest time